A multi-service Contract Research and Development Organisation (CRDO), Arcinova serves the global pharmaceutical and biotechnology communities and offers a wide range of integrated specialist services, including drug substance synthesis, drug product manufacture, the development, validation and application of analytical and microbiological methodology, bioanalytical and metabolism services, radiolabelling synthesis and drug product manufacture, and synthesis and testing of toxic/highly potent APIs.
Our innovative approach, agility and flexibility enables us to overcome project challenges and save our customers valuable time - enabling them to bring life-changing medicines to market more rapidly and cost-effectively.
Businesses can harness the world-class, specialist research and development knowledge of our scientists to support them in developing and delivering new products, and our 15,000m2 site provides extensive specialist facilities.
We work with big pharma, speciality pharma and biotech companies across the world, from established multinationals to emerging start-ups.
Our team has high level, big pharma experience, which, combined with our expertise as a CRDO, gives Arcinova extensive, broad-ranging industry knowledge.
- We innovate and invest to improve efficiency and productivity
- We set high standards and learn from our mistakes
- We plan and review to create an environment of continuous improvement
- We keep things simple wherever we can
- We go the extra mile with enthusiasm, energy and determination
- We are open and honest
- We share information in a timely and appropriate way
- We agree clear goals
- We encourage and welcome feedback
- We have the courage to address and overcome problems
- We do what is right
- We build trust through honesty and reliability
- We are fair and ethical
- We do what we say we will do
- We are accountable
- We treat everyone fairly
- We value diversity of people and opinions
- We listen and always respond thoughtfully
- We value, recognise and reward individual and team performance
- We recognise that outstanding performance is based on people more than process
- We seek to fully understand our customers’ requirements
- We focus our efforts and time on customer needs
- We value our customers equally
- We work to achieve cost effective solutions
- We develop partnerships with our customers through providing expert advice
Bio2Business 2018Bio2Business Basel 2018 will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Bio2Business 2018Dates: 19th - 20th JuneLocation: Basel, Switzerland
ChemSpec EuropeThe ChemSpec Europe Conference will be attended by Gareth Jenkins, Chief Scientific Officer at Arcinova. Gareth has been invited to chair 'Sessions 3 and 5' for the Royal Society of Chemistry's Special Symposium, during the two-day event.
ChemSpec EuropeDates: 20th - 21st June 2018Location: Cologne, Germany
Scale-up of Chemical Processes ConferenceThe Scale-up of Chemical Processes Conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Scale-up of Chemical Processes ConferenceDates: 25th - 27th JuneLocation: Prague