This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
Analytical Scientist - CMC
The succesful applicant will be reporting ot the Team Leader. The key tasks of the position are:
- Development, validation and reporting analytical methodology and, where appropriate, providing resolution to technical problems.
- Application of analytical methodologies during the quality control and stability evaluation of a range of materials
- Preparation of work protocols for approval, critically assessing data generated and reviewing data from peers.
- Preparation and review of reports, quality documents and training documentation.
- Acquisition/recording data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
- Performing assigned roles within CMC such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware/software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of analytical methodologies in a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical IngredientsThe SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference will be attended by Mark Anstiss, Scale-up Chemist.
SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical IngredientsDates: 21st - 22nd MayLocation: Birmingham, UK
66th Annual ASMS ConferenceThe 66th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics Conference will be attended by Michael Blackburn, Method Development Scientist (Physiochemical). Michael will also be presenting during the conference, at the Proteins & Peptides Waters Users Meeting, with a presentation entitled; A Powerful Hybrid IA-LC-MS/MS Method Quantification of Insulin Analogues and
66th Annual ASMS ConferenceDates: 3rd - 7th JuneLocation: San Diego, US
2018 BIO International ConventionThe 2018 BIO International Convention will be attended by Mark Chadwick, Head of Business Development.
2018 BIO International ConventionDates: 4th - 7th JuneLocation: Boston, USA