This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
Analytical Scientist - CMC
An opportunity has arisen for an Analytical Scientist to join the Molecule Development team. This is a full-time, permanent position, reporting to the Head of Molecule Development.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Development, validation and reporting analytical methodology and, where appropriate, providing resolution to technical problems.
- Application of analytical methodologies during the quality control and stability evaluation of a range of materials
- Preparation of work protocols for approval, critically assessing data generated and peer reviewing data.
- Preparation and review of reports, quality documents and training documentation.
- Acquisition/recording data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.Performing assigned roles such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware/software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of analytical methodologies within a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
Nordic Life Science DaysNordic Life Science Days annual conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Nordic Life Science DaysDates: 10th - 12th SeptemberLocation: Stockholm, Sweden
Chem OutsourcingChem Outsourcing will be attended by Paul Quigley, Head of API Development.
Chem OutsourcingDates: 17th - 19th SeptemberLocation: Long Branch, NJ
Bio SpainBioSpain 2018 will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Bio SpainDates: 25th - 27th SeptemberLocation: Seville, Spain