This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
CMC Regulatory Specialists and Project Managers
The successful applicants will have experience of preparing CMC regulatory documentation for early clinical phases and familiarity with the drug development process.
The role will include:
- The coordination, production and review of early clinical phase CMC regulatory documentation prior to their submission to global regulatory agencies
- Acting as project manager and client point of contact, for assigned CMC projects
- Participating in discussions with potential clients and assisting in the preparation of regulatory documentation related work proposals
- Preparing and assisting in the preparation of selected CMC documentation types such as release monographs
- Providing API and drug product related CMC regulatory advice to colleagues and ARCINOVA clients
- Working flexibly to meet ARCINOVA business needs
Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills together with a good knowledge of early phase, CMC regulatory requirements are essential.
Nordic Life Science DaysNordic Life Science Days annual conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Nordic Life Science DaysDates: 10th - 12th SeptemberLocation: Stockholm, Sweden
Chem OutsourcingChem Outsourcing will be attended by Paul Quigley, Head of API Development.
Chem OutsourcingDates: 17th - 19th SeptemberLocation: Long Branch, NJ
Bio SpainBioSpain 2018 will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Bio SpainDates: 25th - 27th SeptemberLocation: Seville, Spain