This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Managing the health and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors
- Develop and maintain the EHS management systems
- Review and revise Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and in line with best practice
- Create and promote safe working practices and ensure compliance with current legislation (HSE)
- Manage EHS training of all staff including identifying requirements, organising and maintaining records
- Manage the accident, incident and investigation system ensuring that action plans are delivered
- Co-ordinate EHS audit and inspection programmes
- Advise on the preparation of site safety plans for construction and commissioning activities
- Measure, monitor and report on the performance of EHS in the business recommending and implementing improvements where necessary
- Provide advice on health and safety related matters and co-ordinate the site Safety Representatives
You will be educated to degree level, or equivalent, in an appropriate discipline and have a NEBOSH Qualification, preferably a Diploma. Experience of having held a Health and Safety position within a similar regulated environment and having managed and implemented Environmental and Health & Safety systems is desirable. It would be advantageous to have had experience of working in the pharmaceutical, chemical and/or process industries.
You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, be self-motivated and be conversant with Microsoft office. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach.
SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical IngredientsThe SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference will be attended by Mark Anstiss, Scale-up Chemist.
SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical IngredientsDates: 21st - 22nd MayLocation: Birmingham, UK
66th Annual ASMS ConferenceThe 66th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics Conference will be attended by Michael Blackburn, Method Development Scientist (Physiochemical). Michael will also be presenting during the conference, at the Proteins & Peptides Waters Users Meeting, with a presentation entitled; A Powerful Hybrid IA-LC-MS/MS Method Quantification of Insulin Analogues and
66th Annual ASMS ConferenceDates: 3rd - 7th JuneLocation: San Diego, US
2018 BIO International ConventionThe 2018 BIO International Convention will be attended by Mark Chadwick, Head of Business Development.
2018 BIO International ConventionDates: 4th - 7th JuneLocation: Boston, USA