This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
Temporary Bioanalyst – Bioanalytical Services
The key tasks of the position are:
- Application of mass spectrometry-based bioanalytical methodologies for preclinical and clinical analysis
- Acquisition/recording data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
- Validation of bioanalytical methods and, where appropriate, providing resolution to technical problems.
- Preparation of work protocols for approval, critically assessing data generated and reviewing data from peers.
- Preparation and review of reports, quality documents and training documentation.
- Performing assigned roles within Bioanalytical Services such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware/software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons), or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of mass spectrometry-based bioanalytical methodologies in a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical IngredientsThe SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference will be attended by Mark Anstiss, Scale-up Chemist.
SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical IngredientsDates: 21st - 22nd MayLocation: Birmingham, UK
66th Annual ASMS ConferenceThe 66th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics Conference will be attended by Michael Blackburn, Method Development Scientist (Physiochemical). Michael will also be presenting during the conference, at the Proteins & Peptides Waters Users Meeting, with a presentation entitled; A Powerful Hybrid IA-LC-MS/MS Method Quantification of Insulin Analogues and
66th Annual ASMS ConferenceDates: 3rd - 7th JuneLocation: San Diego, US
2018 BIO International ConventionThe 2018 BIO International Convention will be attended by Mark Chadwick, Head of Business Development.
2018 BIO International ConventionDates: 4th - 7th JuneLocation: Boston, USA