This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
Administrative Assistant - Facilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to provide administrative support, guidance and assistance to the Facilities team.
The successful applicant will have been educated to at least GCSE level, or equivalent, and will preferably have a formal qualification in administration, secretarial or a related skill.
The role will include:
- Maintaining the Records Management requirements within the Facilities department. This will include scanning, filing, recording, archiving specific documentation created within the department to ensure current information is readily available.
- Using the CMMS system (Computerised Maintenance Management System) to generate work orders, input information and produce reports.
- Assisting with Contractor Inductions and providing cover for Reception duties when required
- Acting as an expert user of Microsoft Office® software, providing guidance to operational staff as required
- Providing administrative support to the Facilities team and other teams as agreed
Excellent written and oral communication skills, an in depth working knowledge of Microsoft Office® software together with good interpersonal and organisational skills are essential. You should be able to demonstrate a flexible and responsible approach to work and a willingness to work as part of a team. Experience of working in an Engineering or Facilities environment would be advantageous but not essential.
SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical IngredientsThe SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference will be attended by Mark Anstiss, Scale-up Chemist.
SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical IngredientsDates: 21st - 22nd MayLocation: Birmingham, UK
66th Annual ASMS ConferenceThe 66th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics Conference will be attended by Michael Blackburn, Method Development Scientist (Physiochemical). Michael will also be presenting during the conference, at the Proteins & Peptides Waters Users Meeting, with a presentation entitled; A Powerful Hybrid IA-LC-MS/MS Method Quantification of Insulin Analogues and
66th Annual ASMS ConferenceDates: 3rd - 7th JuneLocation: San Diego, US
2018 BIO International ConventionThe 2018 BIO International Convention will be attended by Mark Chadwick, Head of Business Development.
2018 BIO International ConventionDates: 4th - 7th JuneLocation: Boston, USA