This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of pharmaceutical projects covering a range of synthetic organic chemistry.
The key tasks and responsibilities of the position are:
- Perform and manage chemical syntheses in accordance with regulatory and company procedures.
- Operate fixed manufacturing assets, currently up to 20 L.
- Participate in HAZOP and other risk assessments.
- Prepare and contribute to batch documentation and campaign reports.
- Perform in-process analytical testing where relevant.
- Ensure that work and associated documentation complies with GMP or other regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and client requirements.
- Inventory management of raw materials and products.
- Contribute to managing equipment maintenance and calibrations.
- Shift cover to support operations as required.
The successful candidate will have experience of kilo lab or laboratory scale up operations. They will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in either chemistry or a closely related discipline or have passed an apprenticeship as a chemical operator. The candidate will have a minimum of one year’s industrial experience.
Experience of GMP operations would be an advantage. The candidate should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges. The candidate must be able to work flexibly to meet the requirements of the job.
Nordic Life Science DaysNordic Life Science Days annual conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Nordic Life Science DaysDates: 10th - 12th SeptemberLocation: Stockholm, Sweden
Chem OutsourcingChem Outsourcing will be attended by Paul Quigley, Head of API Development.
Chem OutsourcingDates: 17th - 19th SeptemberLocation: Long Branch, NJ
Bio SpainBioSpain 2018 will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Bio SpainDates: 25th - 27th SeptemberLocation: Seville, Spain