This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
An opportunity has arisen for an EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety) professional to join the Facilities Team with responsibility for providing EHS support to the site.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Managing the health and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors
- Develop and maintain the EHS management systems
- Review and revise Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and in line with best practice
- Create and promote safe working practices and ensure compliance with current legislation (HSE)
- Manage EHS training of all staff including identifying requirements, organising and maintaining records
- Manage the accident, incident and investigation system ensuring that action plans are delivered
- Co-ordinate EHS audit and inspection programmes
- Advise on the preparation of site safety plans for construction and commissioning activities
- Measure, monitor and report on the performance of EHS in the business recommending and implementing improvements where necessary
- Provide advice on health and safety related matters and co-ordinate the site Safety Representatives
You will be educated to degree level, or equivalent, in an appropriate discipline and have a NEBOSH Qualification, preferably a Diploma. Experience of having held a Health and Safety position within a similar regulated environment and having managed and implemented Environmental and Health & Safety systems is desirable. It would be advantageous to have had experience of working in the pharmaceutical, chemical and/or process industries.
You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, be self-motivated and be conversant with Microsoft office. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach.
Nordic Life Science DaysNordic Life Science Days annual conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Nordic Life Science DaysDates: 10th - 12th SeptemberLocation: Stockholm, Sweden
Chem OutsourcingChem Outsourcing will be attended by Paul Quigley, Head of API Development.
Chem OutsourcingDates: 17th - 19th SeptemberLocation: Long Branch, NJ
Bio SpainBioSpain 2018 will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Bio SpainDates: 25th - 27th SeptemberLocation: Seville, Spain