This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
QC Team Leader - CMC
Due to the increasing workload, including that in support of API manufacture, a new opportunity has arisen for a QC Team Leader to join the CMC team. This is a full-time, permanent position, reporting to the Head of Quality Control.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Develop, validate and apply a range of analytical methodologies. Prepare and where appropriate, approve high quality protocols and scientific reports connected with this work
- Guide other team members in the development, validation and application of analytical methodologies and in the resolution of technical issues
- Design, implement and report investigative studies to resolve technical issues
- Ensure work complies with regulatory guidance and where appropriate, specific client requirements
- Assist in the conduct of client and regulatory audits
- Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
The successful candidates will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of analytical methodologies and team supervision in a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
Nordic Life Science DaysNordic Life Science Days annual conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Nordic Life Science DaysDates: 10th - 12th SeptemberLocation: Stockholm, Sweden
Chem OutsourcingChem Outsourcing will be attended by Paul Quigley, Head of API Development.
Chem OutsourcingDates: 17th - 19th SeptemberLocation: Long Branch, NJ
Bio SpainBioSpain 2018 will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Bio SpainDates: 25th - 27th SeptemberLocation: Seville, Spain