This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
Manufacturing Scientists - CMC
The key tasks of the position are:
- As guided/requested, manufacture and package oral and intravenous clinical products. Prepare and complete documentation associated with the manufacture and supply of clinical products.
- Dispense APIs, excipients, drug products, IMPs and packaging materials for clinical use and maintain GMP stocks as required.
- Participate in, the cleaning, maintenance and upkeep of the GMP manufacturing facility, utilities and equipment.
- Record work in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and where appropriate, client requirements.
- As guided/requested, participate in process development studies or the manufacture of non-clinical batches to assist in the development of clinical formulations or the transfer of developed formulations into the GMP facility.
- Participate in the upkeep of the GMP material inventory including ordering, goods receipt, storage and stock control; liaising as appropriate with the QC and microbiology teams and Purchasing Officer.
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline, eg Pharmaceutical Sciences. Experience in the manufacture of clinical formulations, working in a GMP regulated facility/manner and knowledge of the drug development process would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.