This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
Administrator - CMC
The successful applicant will have been educated to at least GCSE level, or equivalent, and will preferably have a formal qualification in administration, secretarial or a related skill. An awareness of scientific terminology, or previous exposure, to an environment where scientific terminology is used would be advantageous.
The role will include:
- Creation, formatting and management of a range of scientific documents for the CMC team; including protocols, scientific reports and those required for regulatory purposes
- Acting as an expert user of Microsoft Office® software, providing guidance to operational staff as required
- Providing administrative support to the CMC team and other teams as agreed
- As necessary, arranging internal meetings, meetings with clients and assisting with the preparation for on-site client visits
- Maintaining departmental records as requested by Business Process Support
Excellent written and oral communication skills, an in depth working knowledge of Microsoft Office® software together with good interpersonal and organisational skills are essential. You should be able to demonstrate a flexible and responsible approach to work and a willingness to work as part of a team.