This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
Soft Services Team Leader - Facilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the site services of Housekeeping, Grounds Maintenance, Pest Control, Receipt of Goods, Warehousing, Portering, Waste, Shipping as well as Administration Support to the department.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Housekeeping: manage the site cleaning personnel and contract personal hygiene services to ensure that specified standards are maintained.
- Grounds Maintenance: manage the site grounds maintenance activities, ensuring high standards are maintained.
- Manage the contracted Pest Control operations to agreed standards.
- Receipt of Goods: ensure that goods are received in compliance with company procedures.
- Warehousing: manage the non-GMP warehouse ensuring goods are stored and stock levels are maintained in line with company requirements.
- Portering: manage the site portering services to ensure that deliveries are provided in accordance with internal customer requirements.
- Waste: manage the collection, segregation, packaging, disposal and recording of all waste streams, ensuring compliance with current regulations.
- Shipping: manage dispatches from site in compliance with regulations.
- Lockers and Laundry: manage services to ensure employee requirements are met.
- Administration Support; provide support in departmental document management, preparing EHS courses for the e-learning platform.
Previous experience gained in a similar role would be advantageous as well as an awareness of waste and shipping regulations. The Company will provide the relevant site specific training for candidates who do not possess all the necessary competencies. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, be self-motivated and be conversant with Microsoft office. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach.