This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
Bioanalytical Method Developer
This is a full-time position, reporting to the senior method developer (physiochemical).
The key tasks of the position are:
- Develop LC and GC mass spectrometry-based assays to support regulatory and non-regulatory work in Bioanalytical Services.
- Provide trouble-shooting and resolution of assay problems.
- Develop project proposals in discussion with senior staff and presents results to clients in verbal and written form.
- Acquire and record data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
- Perform assigned roles within Bioanalytical Services such as equipment responsible operator, routine instrument maintenance, training, equipment hardware/software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc (Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline with at least 5 years’ experience in bioanalytical mass spectrometry and be able to demonstrate the ability to develop assays. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.