Situated in Alnwick, UK, on a 34-acre site, Arcinova’s 15,000m2 facility has benefited from decades of investment as a key research and development centre for a global pharmaceutical company. This allows us to offer a rare range of on-site capabilities as a CRDO and we have the scope and quality of equipment to support you through pre-clinical development..
We have excellent staff capability and experience at Arcinova and a first-class regulatory compliance record.
We are situated in North East England, an area with significant Life Sciences activity, companies and research, with more than 6,000 employees and a combined turnover of more than £1.5 billion.
Located 35 miles north of Newcastle upon Tyne, Arcinova has excellent air, road and rail links, with easy access from Newcastle International Airport.
Our state of the art facility includes the following capabilities:
- Biohazard / Biosafety Level 2 and Level 3 laboratories
- Scale-up capabilities to multi-kilo
- Inactinic laboratories for handling UV light sensitive materials
- Synthetic and isotope chemistry laboratories
- GMP facility licenced for oral and IV product manufacture
- Fully equipped microbiology suite including sterility testing utilities
- Stability chambers in compliance with ICH requirements
- Environmental conditions continuously monitored via an EMS system
- Wide range of analytical, materials science, spectroscopic, bioanalytical and synthetic equipment supported by modern software
CPhI WorldwideCPhI Worldwide will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe. Nathalie will be located at the DIT stand: 9J40
CPhI WorldwideDates: 9th - 11th SeptemberLocation: Madrid, Spain
Nordic Life Science DaysNordic Life Science Days annual conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Nordic Life Science DaysDates: 10th - 12th SeptemberLocation: Stockholm, Sweden
PHSS & UCL Q3P Annual ConferencePHSS & UCL Q3P Annual Conference will be attended by Angela Fuller, Microbology Team Leader.
PHSS & UCL Q3P Annual ConferenceDates: 11th SeptemberLocation: UCL, London