ARCINOVA prepare Carbon-14 labelled materials for both non-clinical and clinical studies. For clinical trial support, we have the capability to prepare GMP compliant radiolabelled material in a dedicated laboratory.
Additional Experience and Services:
- Ability to safely handle high potency / high hazard compounds (cytotoxics)
- Synthesis of metabolites & reference materials aiding Bioanalytical and Metabolism studies
- Degradants and process impurities to support API development,
- GTI assessment of confirmed impurity / degradant structures found during the scientific evaluation of investigational drug substances and products, to comply with ICH M7 guidance.
- Route development and precursor synthesis for labelling with 3H and short lived isotopes 11C and 18F
- Access toExperienced in classical and non-classical synthetic techniques, microwaves, H/D-cubes, automated peptide synthesis, microbiological and bio-catalysis.
Nordic Life Science DaysNordic Life Science Days annual conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Nordic Life Science DaysDates: 10th - 12th SeptemberLocation: Stockholm, Sweden
Chem OutsourcingChem Outsourcing will be attended by Paul Quigley, Head of API Development.
Chem OutsourcingDates: 17th - 19th SeptemberLocation: Long Branch, NJ
Bio SpainBioSpain 2018 will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Bio SpainDates: 25th - 27th SeptemberLocation: Seville, Spain